1. Source of your personal data
We collect most personal data directly from you. When you submit a request for a price quote from a selected dealer via our website, you are required to fill in a form with your data for the purpose of contacting you.
2. What personal data is collected
Generally, basic personal data such as your name, identification or passport number, nationality, residential addresses, email addresses and contact numbers will be collected. Specific data may be collected on occasion, such as in cases involving complaints, as to verify the customer’s claims. If the personal data is necessary to initiate any matter with SGCarTrade.com, and you refuse to provide the personal data to SGCarTrade.com, then SGCarTrade.com will not be able to proceed further with your matter.
Sensitive personal data, as defined by law, is any personal data consisting of information as to the physical or mental health or condition, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, the commission or alleged commission of any offence. If sensitive personal data is collected, the purpose for collecting the data will be explained to you.
3. What are the purposes for which AllWheelSG.com uses your personal data
SGCarTrade.com only collects and processes such of your personal data that is necessary to perform its functions and activities. SGCarTrade.com collects, processes and retains your personal data for purposes which include:
- – Provision of services in allowing vehicle dealerships to contact you with a price quote
- – Assistance in providing information about our services;
- – Informing you about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you;
- – Performing other administrative and operational tasks;
- – Handling enquiries, complaints or legal proceedings;
- – Investigation of any complaints against SGCarTrade.com, or selected vehicle dealerships.
4. Classes of Persons whom your personal data may be disclosed to
As our services are dependent on connecting the customer to third party vehicle dealerships, we will provide your personal data to these vehicle dealerships for them to provide their price quote and services to the customer. We may also outsource your data to third party service providers, whose functions include data processing, call center, mailing services, and data storage. Their usage of your personal data is limited only for the purpose of performing the outsourced functions and subject to strict confidentiality and data security standards that we have imposed.
These are the classes of persons to whom we may need to disclose your personal data:
- – SGCarTrade.com’s data processors or service providers, within and outside Singapore, engaged to carry out certain functions and activities of SGCarTrade.com;
- – SGCarTrade.com’s related and associated companies, within and outside Singapore, their assignees or potential assignees, acquirers or potential acquirers and successors-in-title;
- – the organisations (including but not limited to vehicle dealerships), both within and outside Singapore, which have arrangement or alliance with SGCarTrade.com, for the purpose of promoting or using these organisations’ products and services (and any agents used by these organisations in administering such arrangement or alliance);
- – regulatory bodies, government agencies, the police, law enforcement bodies and courts, both within and outside Singapore;
- – SGCarTradecom’s assignees or potential assignees, acquirers or potential acquirers and successors-in-title.
5. What are your rights
Generally the personal data that we request from you is necessary to perform our functions and activities in relation to the purpose for which your data is collected. If you refuse to provide the data or wish to limit the personal data you disclose, we may not be able to proceed further with your matter.
You may stop us from processing your personal data generally or for specified purposes or in a specified manner so that the processing does not cause unwarranted and substantial damage or distress to you or another person. However the extent in which AllWheelSG.com can comply with your request without affecting our mutual rights and obligations in relation to the transaction, depend on the stage of the transaction. If such rights or obligations are impacted, we will not be able to stop processing your personal data.
6. Security of your personal data
AllWheelSG.com ensures that the processing of your personal data is carried out in a secure environment to prevent loss, unlawful disclosure and misuse of your personal data:
- – Your personal data is only processed by authorised personnel;
- – SGCarTrade.com’s data processors (within or outside Singapore) undergo stringent evaluation to ensure they maintain a secure environment;
- – SGCarTrade.com and its data processors maintain physical security such as locks and security systems over personal data kept in paper and electronic data stores and premises;
- – SGCarTrade.com and its data processors also maintain computer and network security such as anti-virus programs, usage of passwords and encryption codes;
- – SGCarTrade.com also maintains and monitors its online security systems to ensure your personal data is appropriately protected
7. How long does SGCarTrade.com keep your personal data
8. How to contact SGCarTrade.com
We will attempt to keep customer records complete, accurate and up-to-date. If you have any reason to believe that your records with us are inaccurate, incomplete or not updated, please write in to us via email, upon which we will promptly rectify.